WHAT WE DO
Charlie Jennings / SVP OperationsClose
A concert industry veteran of fourteen years, Charlie Jennings is known for his skill in planning and managing large-scale, world-class events.
Prior to DWP, he served as Vice President and Producer at AC Entertainment, where he played a leading role in the company’s growth, overseeing the operations and production for concerts and events, including the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival and the Gentlemen of the Road Festival featuring Mumford & Sons, along with the Forecastle and Big Ears festivals.
He received his Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy from Wofford College.
Who We Are
DWP is comprised of industry professionals with collective decades of concert, food and beverage, brand partnership and music industry experience. With track records that feature the biggest brands, festivals, and artists in the industry, the DWP team lives and breathes, music, rock culture and live entertainment.
- Danny Wimmer Founder
- Danny Hayes CEO
- Tony Guanci Vice Chairman of the Board
- Peter Luukko Board Member
- Damon D’Arienzo CFO
- Gary Spivack EVP
- Charlie Jennings SVP Operations
- Clay Busch VP of Marketing and Sponsorship
- Brandy Blaylock VP of Event Management
- Les Targonski Production Manager
- Virginia Schmitt Director of Event Operations
- Justin Zweig Marketing Coordinator
- Angelica Treffiletti Operations Coordinator
- Erica Palefsky Food and Beverage Coordinator